"If you are ready to explore your life dreams and bring them into reality, then I am the coach for you!"
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Explore possibilities and put steps in place to bring them into reality.
- Make the changes you have only been dreaming about.
- Find a partner to accompany you on this journey of transition.
- Individuals obtain the most value with me if they are willing to explore, work on themselves, and take risks.
What do clients say about working with you?
- Helped to clarify issues for me and put to rest the doubts about my course of action. -Systems Analyst/Consultant
- Increased my motivation and gave me clarity of my natural strengths and abilities as well as my professional style. -Small Business Start-Up
- It helped me have a vision and to find my excitement again. THANKS! -Training Consultant
- I feel much lighter and able to focus on the overall ideas. -Small Business Owner
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “It was awesome! Best coaching I have received. You really have excellent coaching abilities and I gained a great deal. Your natural ability to have depth with clients beyond their stated goals and objectives is invaluable!”
-- Small Business Start-Up/Owner
- “You've been terrific and just what I needed and I'm ready to move again!”
-- Author and Entrepreneur
- “I LOVED working with you on the coaching!”
-- Artist and Entrepreneur
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Leader of the Cheering Squad
I teach clients they can live the life of their dreams. I successfully partner with people who want to design a life that fulfills them while allowing them the time they need to create. Life can be joyful and energizing and does not have to be a struggle. I love aiding others to define their dreams and craft ways to move that dream into reality. In coaching people to acknowledge their trust, they find the best match for themselves -- not just in job description, but also in culture, leadership style, company cultures, and possibilities to demonstrate their strengths and uniqueness. My clients report feeing more clarity, motivation, and confidence leading to powerful and effective results.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Individuals committed to change and interested in integrating their uniqueness into their career
- College-age students
- Downsized employees
- Technical professionals
- Business entrepreneurs seeking start-ups
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- Formerly an Outplacement Specialist with Drake Beam Morin and Right Associates. Served as Director for RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company's Career Center during massive employee layoff.
- Currently employed as an Assistant Director of Career Services at a major technical university with 25,000+ students.
- Graduate of CoachU; MA in Counseling from Wake Forest University; holds National Certified Counselor designation.
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart